By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.
Manual harvest in one's vineyards; harvest period September; grape light processing; fermentation at 28°C for ten days; natural malolactic fermentation; refinement in steel vats for seven months; further refinement in bottle for two months
- CONTENT 750ml.
- GRAPES 100% Nero di Troia (in purity) in organic farming
- COLOUR bright garnet red with purple reflection
- SCENT Complex, red ripe fruit, in evidence sour black cherry, spices
- ALCOHOLIC CONTENT 13%Vol.
- SERVING TEMPERATURE between 18°C and 20°C. In summer months a temperature between 13°C and 15°C is recommended
- TASTE tannins present but harmonius
- PAIRINGS It supports perfectly the taste of delicious second courses, completes barbecued or pot roast meat, as well as the slice of grilled tuna